Wednesday, September 12, 2007

about me.......

whats good...my government name is lakeira~keynosha.
but everybody calls me lakeira.
i hit the books at EHS..and im a junior.
i like to write, and write lyrics.
what i like to write about is what interest me the most.
i like to write about my situations.
but i also like to write about what everybody goes
through so that it isnt alwayz about me..
i dont have a favorite writer at this moment
but i'll get back with ya on that one.
here is a poem that i had to write for
class.

....MY LiGHT THAT CAME JUST iN TiME....

when It was dark, i couldnt
figure out the world.
all there was, was
negativity.
I couldn't believe how badly people
were being towards eachother,
acting like god isnt good
to them." he gave you
life" i'd say.
but my words didn't matter so much
i'd go home and wonder "why me?"
why cant i have someone to
talk too? it felt like the
darkness was closing
in on me.
i'm looking around trapped in
these 4 walls like the famous
biggie said" give me one more chance".
I cried to god, but he didn't hear me.
that was alittle some but if you want anything else
just ask iiht..

4 comments:

hamdi said...

lakeira your poem was good and fabulous.

hamdi said...

It was sad and a wonderful poem to read.In my opinion i think these person was alone because she missed somebody.
It is the line she says she is looking around trapped in these 4 walls like the famous biggie said"give me one more chance"
she cried to God but he didn't hear her.
try to elaborate when using a big G and a small g but other than that your poem is really good.

the poem that i like out of the two is my light has just come in because i can personally relate to it because it is when you are alone and you really want to be comforted by a love one or merely just a friend.

hamdi said...

i believe that some parts of the story were boring and some parts relatively made sense .

hamdi said...

on assignment 5 u were absent by i would really want to see the thoughts of your different lines.